Dear FOMAA Convention Guests,
The wonderful time for Cruise Convention is getting closer. We have some fantastic activities for the passengers booked on this Cruise.
Cruise ship activities include, theatre movies daily, bingo games, casino tournaments, basketball and ping pong competitions, children of all ages carnival summer camps, yoga and Pilate's classes, beauty shows, fashion talks, shopping seminars, jewelry shows, Broadway style shows every night, finance lectures, shore trips talks, painting shows, parades, live bands playing in every lounge and discos, ball room dance lessons, evening tea ceremonies, ice sculpting shows, flower decoration shows, dance and music everywhere, there are swimming pools, whirl pools, fitness centers, jogging paths on the ship and million other activities that will keep you moving all day and night.
People, who have already registered, please note that all the full payments are slowly being made and should be completed by end of March. All the requests for insurance have been noted and all the requests for shore trips are also noted. For insurance and for shore trips, we have extended the request date up to May 1, 2012.
All the people who have booked are fine and do not need to worry as your cabins are secure and booked. People whose credit cards are not working, will be notified and they can provide correct numbers. For all others, the previously submitted cards will be used for full payment for cruise, separate payments on the same card for shore trips and separate payments for Insurance, as they are three different companies. Everything is under control and do not worry about a thing.
On popular demand, we have brought one more exciting shore trip. This is a combined tour of
2) Jet ski adventure cost $100 per person.
So if you want to join any of these tours, send me a email.
If you have any other questions, do send a email, I am not available on the phone constantly. All the full payments receipts, vouchers and insurance policy numbers will be sent before March 28.
So look forward to a fantastic time on the Convention. There are still some cabins available, so bring all your friends and family on board.
Thank you so much for being part of this great Cruise Convention.
Phone: 301 9162010
All those who have selected shore trips, will receive vouchers describing all the details and those of you who opted for insurance will receive a policy Number.
Please note the children' rates for shore trips:
Jet Ski is not recommended for very elderly and children. One rate $100 pp.
I) Everyone must have a valid passport to travel.
2) Please make sure you add the insurance before full payment date, otherwise it cannot be added. Please read the advantages of insurance in the attachment. It is $59 for adults and $39 for children 13 and under. Please send the email to [email protected] with names of all passengers who wish to be included in the insurance. For Insurance, all the people in each cabin have to take the insurance. This is a very special low price for everyone, irrespective of pre existing conditions and age and level of cabins. the Cruise ship Insurance is extremely high compared to group rate by Travel Guard on our insurance. This small insurance will cover you till you reach back to your home after the cruise. As insurance has to cover the cost of travel, people in ocean suites have a higher insurance rate.
3) If you are arriving from out of State and wish to have a hotel room for either before cruise or one day after cruise, please notify me by email and we will organize the best rates for the group and also arrange for transportation to the dock for boarding. People who have time to see
6) If anyone has special dietary needs, celebrating birthdays or anniversaries, please let me know.
7) Any name changes, etc. can be done before full payment only.
The address of ship dock is: